Who is responsible for managing your data?
Luxury Coastal Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales, company number 11730020. Our registered office is:
83 Basepoint Business Centre
What information do we collect?
When you make a booking with us or enquire about one of our holidays, there is certain information that we will collect and hold securely. This information includes your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment details, party make-up and any information you choose to include within any booking or enquiry.
If you’re an owner and choose to use us as your lettings partner, we will collect and hold information including your name, postal address, email, phone number, bank details and information relating to the property you are letting with us.
How we will use your information?
We use the information you have provided in the following ways:
• To allow us to process your holiday, if you have made a booking with us
• For statistical purposes to help us improve the services we offer to you
• To help with customer service issues
• To enable us to advertise your property and make payments to you
We will also use your information to send you the following, if you have previously agreed for us to do so:
• Related services that may be of interest to you
• Our newsletters if you have subscribed to our mailing list
How long will we keep your data?
We don’t hold your data for any longer than necessary
You have the right to ask for the following at any time:
• The information we hold, how that information is being used, how long we will keep it and whether it will be shared with third parties
• You can ask us to provide you with a copy of the information we hold
• To erase, where possible, any personal information held
• To correct any inaccuracies in the date we hold
• To transfer any data to another company
• To restrict how we use your data
• To challenge certain types of processing, for example direct marketing
If you would like to ask for any of the above, please get in touch with us by writing to Luxury Coastal Ltd, 83 Basepoint Business Centre, Yeoford Way, Exeter, EX2 8LB
Our site may contain links to other websites. These websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility for data submitted through these sites.
Do you update this Privacy Note?
We will continually review this notice and place any updates on this page.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
If you would like to update any of the information we hold or if you have any questions regarding this Privacy Note, please let us know in writing by either emailing email@example.com or by post at Luxury Coastal Ltd, 83 Basepoint Business Centre, Yeoford Way, Exeter, EX2 8LB.